Serves meat, veg options available. Authentic Pan-Asian fusion street food, with an extensive range of dishes. Vegan choices in all parts of the menu (starters, sushi, curries, wok dishes, burgers & wraps and specials), plus well-educated staff as several of them are vegetarian/vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Sashafeeney
Sashafeeney

Lovely surprise

4 Posted on 11 / 19 / 2012

I had no idea that soba catered for vegetarians. As soon as I mentioned my dietary requirement, a friendly waitress took me through all my options. My food was delicious, I had a soba noodle salad to start, then a vegetarian laksa for my main. I went all out and had a mango sorbet for dessert. Great!

Pros: Friendly staff, Food, Music
Cons: Vegetable tempura, Comfort of stool
Ariel87
Ariel87

Fresh food made to order

4 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2012

Excellent thai food with plenty of vegetarian and vegan options, including sushi. The staff were knowledgeable with what could be made vegan for myself, even though there were vegan options already on the menu anyway. Good value for money, espeically with the pre-theatre menu. My husband and I will definitely be back.

Pros: variety of veg and vegan options, friendly service, portion sizes
Cons: don't do takeaway, no coat hanger

Dear Owner and Manager of Soba: