So Good Gluten Free Foods

Serves meat, veg options available. Dedicated gluten-free and soy-free bakery and cafe. Has raw hummus, vegan flatbread, salads, and vegan cheese for pizza and sandwiches (for $1 extra). Bakery case includes vegan baked goods like cookies, brownies, cupcakes. Free wifi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Bakery, Pizza, Organic, American, Take-out, Non-veg
32475 Temecula Pkwy Ste G-103B
Temecula, California 92592
951-302-6472

Open Tue-Sat 9am-6pm Sun 10am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by leslielovesveg
leslielovesveg
leslielovesveg

Yummy Gluten Free Bakery!

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

Finally a Gluten Free Bakery that gets the flavor right when it comes to their vegan treats! I can't bake worth a darn so I rely on others to do it for me and these guys are doing it well. Their vegan GF breads and pizza crusts are a staple in our house.

Community oriented and very caring proprietors!

Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because HC doesn't allow it for places that also serve meat.

Pros: Vegan Options, Nice staff, Community minded

Dear Owner and Manager of So Good Gluten Free Foods: