So Free Pizza - Ximen

Offers different flavors of wood fired pizza. Address in Chinese is 台北市萬華區西寧南路50巷1號. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, American, Take-out
1, Ln 50, Xining South Road, Wanhua District (near Ximen station)
Taipei, Taiwan
02-23146225

Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9pm.

• Cash only

First Review by Eric_
kim2121
kim2121

Unique Pizzas and Great Prices!

5 Posted on 05 / 10 / 2014

Great for a quick lunch! I had the lava pizza, which included hot peppers, ginger, edamame, some other vegetables, and a choice of pesto or red sauce. Definitely a daring combination, which I thought was delicious but I would not recommend if you can't handle spicy food! My mouth was on fire!

My meal was 219 TWD, which was 159 for the pizza and 60 for the imported soda. I'm confused by the earlier review here which says this place is expensive, maybe there was a miscommunication on the price? 159 for a personal pizza is extremely reasonable in my mind, and 60 for imported soda seems standard.

The menu was in English and Chinese, and the guy at the cash register, where you order, did speak some English. They had free wifi.

The restaurant is narrow and very informal, not a place for a date, but great if you are a vegetarian looking for lunch in the craziness of Ximen. I will definitely be back; I want to try the rosemary pizza!

Pros: Great Pizzas, Reasonable Price, Friendly Staff
Cons: Limited Seating
mrrfrost
mrrfrost

Imaginative And Tasty Pizzas

4 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2014

I've been to this place many times which is a totally vegetarian pizza restaurant.
The interior is very cute with lots of narrow wooden benches and an upstairs outdoor area. The seating isn't that comfortable so you probably won't want to spend a whole evening here!

There are about 10 pizza choices, mostly savoury but also a couple of dessert pizzas. I've had the rosemary and potato pizza which was delicious.

They sell organic soft drinks.

Pieces are quite reasonable, about NT170 for a personal pizza. Menu in English and Chinese, staff speak both.

Pros: Variety, Fast Service, Taste
Cons: Uncomfortable Seats
Eric_
Eric_

Ridiculous prices

3 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2013

It looked great, but I couldn't take the price level.

Cons: Price

Dear Owner and Manager of So Free Pizza - Ximen: