Mostly vegan lunch type fare with a laid back skateboardery vibe
Fantastic place.. Amazing veggie/vegan sandwiches!!
This newer 'sNice location is located really close to the hotel I was staying at during this trip. Sadly, I couldn't make it over until my last day in NYC. I had to leave the city by 11AM for a flight so I was only able to order from their breakfast menu, so I got a bagel with cream cheese and an apricot bar and took them to the airport. I was really disappointed with the bagel and cream cheese, the bagel wasn't very soft and certainly not the kind of bagel I expect to find in NYC. They also didn't put much cream cheese on it, so I basically ate bread only. The apricot bar was really good, I wish I would have ordered a second.
Overall, the food was OK but I think that has a lot to do with the breakfast menu. I have been to 'sNice during lunch and loved their sandwiches. That said, I'll be back to give 'sNice another shot. 3.5 cows
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: 'sNice - Soho closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 739 times since Jan 2013.