CLOSED: 'sNice - Soho

s'Nice's 3rd location in the NY area. Sandwich shop, cafe, and bakery. MARCH 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, PHONE NOT WORKING. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Bakery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

'sNice

3 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

This newer 'sNice location is located really close to the hotel I was staying at during this trip. Sadly, I couldn't make it over until my last day in NYC. I had to leave the city by 11AM for a flight so I was only able to order from their breakfast menu, so I got a bagel with cream cheese and an apricot bar and took them to the airport. I was really disappointed with the bagel and cream cheese, the bagel wasn't very soft and certainly not the kind of bagel I expect to find in NYC. They also didn't put much cream cheese on it, so I basically ate bread only. The apricot bar was really good, I wish I would have ordered a second.

Overall, the food was OK but I think that has a lot to do with the breakfast menu. I have been to 'sNice during lunch and loved their sandwiches. That said, I'll be back to give 'sNice another shot. 3.5 cows

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: 'sNice - Soho: