Serves meat, veg options available. Opened Feb 2014, this restaurant offers a concise menu that changes weekly depending on what produce is in-season. Food is vegetarian/vegan except for one meat dish (cooked separately). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by zaphod
delcianna
delcianna

delicious, affordable, healthy comfort food

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Sneaky Pickle continues to impress me with its food. I'm a big fan of the tempeh reuben, but their flat breads and specials are usually excellent as well. Plus they have great prices, friendly staff, and an awesome sign. They're slightly out of the way, but still very conveniently located in the Bywater.

Pros: tempeh reuben , flat breads, very cool sign
Cons: serves a small selection of meat
vegbaker
vegbaker

Delicious!

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

I've been hearing good things about this place, but we hadn't quite been able to make it down there. A bit further away than we expected, but completely worth it!!
The interior is super welcoming and cozy, it was pretty empty when we went so it felt even more cozy, like we were eating at someone's house.
Get the sweet potato tater tots. You'll be amazed. The inside of them are full of soft delicious shreds of sweet potato that are so melt in your mouth crumbly delicious, that you'll be amazed that these little babies keep their shape when they're fried.
I got the Reuben and it was amazing. Sal got the veggie patty and loved it, it was pretty delicious, but I preferred the Reuben. Reasonably priced although I do wish that more sweet potato tater tots came with the large order.
We will absolutely be back and I highly highly recommend you get over there!
(Not fully vegan menu)

Pros: Delicious!, Great atmosphere, Friendly Staff
Cons: Not closer to us!
zaphod
zaphod

Great Vegan food!

4 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2014

They opened recently, but I have already been there twice. The food is fresh and has a lot of flavor. Friendly and courteous. Try the "Bowl o' Food" and the Sweet Potato Tots...

Pros: Flavorful, Fresh, Inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Sneaky Pickle: