Serves fish, veg options available. All vegetarian except for fish. Specializes in pizza, pasta, salads, and other vegetarian fare. Near the golf course. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Kosher, American, Pizza, Israeli, Non-veg
4120 W Dempster (2 blks W of Crawford Ave)
Skokie, Illinois 60714
847-674-2021

Open Sun-Fri for lunch and dinner, Sat after Shabat.

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Slice of Life

2 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

I'm going to be really honest. I made the trek up here from the city about 2 years ago and had a strange experience. I found the place and went inside and they were packed, I think there was a bar barmitzvah party, or something similar. I tried to find an employee to help/seat me, but to no avail. I probably waited about 20 minutes until I finally gave up. Because of this experience I wouldn't return. My advice to you is to call ahead of time and make a reservation (and make sure they're not having a huge party).

Dear Owner and Manager of Slice of Life: