Skagit Valley Food Co-op

Member-owned store offering fresh produce including organic, bulk, grocery, vegan-friendly items, products, and more. Has a Deli with seating that offers organic coffee, baked goods, sandwiches, and a salad bar. more-less

First Review by MysticMoon21
lafcadiod
lafcadiod

Great place to eat in Skagit

4 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2009

My wife grew up in Skagit County so I know that vegetarian options are not that great. However, the co-op is a good place to get a quick bite and also to support their natural/healthy food mission. They have a very good deli with hot and cold food, lasagna, soups, bread, etc. They also have a decent coffee/drinks bar. Although it is definitely casual, there is a large number of tables arranged around the deli and it makes for a very pleasant eating environment.

Pros: Good food, Inexpensive
MysticMoon21
MysticMoon21

My favorite place

5 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2008

I've going to the co-op for years and I love it! I go in and drink tea and get something to eat and relax! They just started (not too long ago) to support breast feeding in the store-that's amazing!

Pros: excellent food, friendly atmosphere, there's something for everyone
Cons: it can get noisy durring lunch rush

Dear Owner and Manager of Skagit Valley Food Co-op: