Sizzle Pie

Serves meat, veg options available. Has veg pizza choices for whole pies and by the slice - call ahead to check the day's selection. Uses Daiya vegan cheese, or try the creamy vegan basil cashew spread, or another with caramelized onions. Locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Extensive jukebox and classic Pac Man for a quarter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

MarisaClark
MarisaClark

Buffalo pizza!!!!

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

Had the vegan buffalo pizza and it did not disappoint!!! It is such a rarity to find this many vegan pizza options. Also tried the vegan buzz tots- they were super yummy too. Next time would leave off baco bits. The vegan ranch is excellent!!! If you're craving pizza I highly recommend.

Gomi
Gomi

Oh Sizzle Pie, where have you been all my life!

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2013

I love me some pizza pie. And this is the first place I've been with 7 vegan pies on the menu. Seven! Plus there were two fresh pies available for slices; that's unheard of! I'm stoked that they're opening another shop in Eugene... Yah! We've got some good pies here but now we'll have Sizzle Pies!

Pros: Taste, Variety
whosmeggyn
whosmeggyn

• herbivore

random topping vegan pizza

3 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

I tried the Angel of Doom- jalepenos, pineapple, cilantro, daiya, and regular marinara. It was pretty ridiculous how delicious it was. The slice was a decent size and it was $4. The environment was alright, small place, but it had good music and typography. I would visit here again.

Pros: convenient location, creative pizza creations, cheap prices
Cons: unfriendly staff, it took awhile just to get a slice
xandriah
xandriah

Good vegan pizza

4 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2012

I ordered the "Bad Reputation," (daiya mozzarella 'cheese' with mushrooms, onions, and black olives), as well as the "Spiral Tap" (carmelized onions spread, house marinara sauce and nutritional yeast). Both were really tasty, espiecally the Spiral Tap, which was excellent considering the sparse toppings. Both slices were 7$, definitely a bargain considering the huge slices and being vegan. Parking is a bit hard to find, but totally worth it. The setting is cool, the people are nice, if you're in Portland, come here!

Pros: Good vegan pizza, Cool setting
Cons: Parking hard to find
Lettuce Muncher
Lettuce Muncher

Tasty Vegan Pizza!

4 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I usually don't frequent places that have vegan but serve meat (just a personal preference), but will definitely be going back here. Easy to find off the freeway, lots of different options. Their pizzas are huge, but when I went they had at least two vegan options in the case where you can buy a huge slice, or a half-slice. A slice with Daiya runs about $4.00 but is big, they heat it up New York Style, basically just reheating in the oven, but it tastes so good. They also sell full pizzas, the price might get you ($5.00 to add Daiya Cheese) but the pizza really is big. Definitely a fun place to people watch too. I recommend it!

Pros: Vegan Options, Use separate cutters, Fun to people watch
Cons: Expensive

kparent
kparent

So good we went back twice

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2011

I'm a veggie and I went here with my vegan husband on a trip to Portland. They sell whole pies, but also slices, and they have vegan, veggie and meaty slices available all day.
We were both very impressed with the quality of the slices. Even though they are basically just warmed up, they tasted made to order. My husband got a simple vegan cheeseless slice, which was tasty. But he also got a vegan slice with soyrizo, red onion and tofu scramble as a sort of "cheese". It was amazing, even from my perspective as a non-lover of vegan cheese. I had a white pizza with truffle oil that was outstanding. We couldn't stop thinking about it, and went back the next day before we left town. Food was equally as good the second time around (The vegan slice was daiya with veggie pepperoni and mushrooms, veggie was olives and mushrooms). All slices are $3-$4 and are very large.
In addition, they serve a wide selection of reasonably priced beers, both mainstream and micro brew. Casual seating with an outdoor patio out back. Great indie rock on the jukebox. Friendly staff. Definitely worth a visit.

Pros: vegan/veggie options, quality, price
greenjdmd
greenjdmd

awesome vegan pies

4 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2011

really amazing 'white' and 'red' pizzas; great crust and the creamy cashew topping is heavenly

Pros: the taste, the variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Sizzle Pie: