Serves meat, veg options available. Serves sandwiches, paninis, salads, and has an extensive fresh juice and smoothie bar. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by jonpaladin
foodfirst
foodfirst

interesting brunch place

4 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

One day this previously untried vegetarian/vegan-friendly place turned out to be a great diner-like vegan brunch place for me, tucked away in an historic district with many small stores (though I am sure there are others). The atmosphere took me out my routine as a visitor from another town. There were more vegan dishes available than I expected. This may turn out to be another 'sleeper' for many who thought they knew Hudson Valley vegetarian dining. Like an increasing number of places, this restaurant helpfully marks some vegan dishes as such on the menu. I had a sandwich (sauerkraut was a high note); the salad entries also looked appealing. A number of coffee choices and a very busy place in the middle of the day on the weekend.

Pros: a creative touch, enjoyable
Cons: fare not extremely health conscious
jonpaladin
jonpaladin

Juices and Smoothies

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2012

Juices and Smoothies are essential veg fare. It just sucks that this place closes at 4 - you can't go there after work if you work a normal work day!!

Pros: Juice, Smoothie
Cons: Hours
  • sissyscafe sissyscafe

Thank you for the great review! We will be extending our hours very shortly so stay tuned! We appreciate the feedback :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Sissy's Cafe: