Sir Veza's Taco Garage - On...

Serves meat, veg options available. Part Mexican taco shop chain, this one is at the Phoenix airport. Could get tacos, bowls, burritos in veg or vegan versions by request. Lard is not used in any dish. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd (Post-Security, Airport Terminal 4, Area C, Near Gate C13 )
Phoenix, Arizona 85034

Posi Britt
Posi Britt

Okish

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2015

I stopped here while waiting to catch my flight home. I was starving and figured it would be a decent filling place for some on the go food.
It was insanely busy at 8:30AM which seemed weird to me because it wasn't breakfast food but hey it is in the airport. It took probably 15 min for the food to come out which seemed long because it is more of a to go place. I paid waaaaay too much for what I got. Seriously, nearly $11 USD for 2 small tacos that were barely 3 bites each is crazy talk. I won't be back. Sorry.

Pros: Taste was pretty good
Cons: Small portion sizes, Long wait times, Too damned expensive
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Good food on-the-go

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2014

Vegan options at the restaurant aren't clearly marked but on the Phoenix airport website they have a list of restaurants that provide vegan food and what is vegan on their menu:

I got the vegetarian burrito made vegan and it was really good and healthy for food on-the-go.

Pros: Healthy, Good food, Fast
Cons: Vegan options not marked, Busy, Limited options

Dear Owner and Manager of Sir Veza's Taco Garage - On the Fly: