1. It's Fusion Asian, so that means even though they're very good with mimicking the carnivore dishes by using gluten mock meat,
They unfortunately alter the original sauces, preparations and cuisine completely.
1. Thai Papaya Salad:
Is served with regular soya sauce on the side....
What happened to Vegan Fish Chili sauce?!! That's the proper sauce for THAI Papaya Salad.
2. Crispy Noodle Bird's Nest Chinese dish, was replaced with these fat Mexican gluten noodles and was completely compromised. Not it's original cooking. It's very simple, stir fry.
3. Sipz is only known for the only Asian resto that offer Vietnamese Phone with vegetable broth until we discovered Phone La Jolla who can offer us the same but later hours.
4. The lettuce wrap was nothing like how it's normally prepared even with mock meat. Other non vegetarian places replace with at least non gmo tofu cubes, no msg sauce and gluten.
They can't even make this authentic enough.
5. The deep fried spicy rock salt jalapeño tofu was served with some Mexican red sauce paste.
Don't make something that doesn't represent especially the authenticity of the dish and cuisine!
Cons: Expensive, Nonauthentic, Boring