Vegan and organic juice cart that serves fresh juice, green smoothies, wheatgrass, and shakes. Operates out of a vintage travel trailer parked directly in front of Peoples Co-op. Also operates a juice cart at 2210 NE Alberta St. more-less

First Review by goldie711
chickpeafreak
chickpeafreak

A Gem!

5 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

Food truck on Alberta Street, that was a perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up, though I would have loved to hit this place up for a breakfast juice/smoothie too! We ordered the "Get Up" [pineapple, orange, carrot & apple], and it was fantastic. Their menu is creative and can't wait for my next trip back to Portland to try more.

Pros: Very friendly, Delicious, Creative menu
Cons: Limited seating, --, --
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Great Healthy Drinks, Lots to Choose From!

5 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2012

This is a cool little cart on a cool part of Alberta St. The menu is interesting, inventive and expansive. 'Tis a little pricey for my taste but of course good quality ingredients cost money, I only tried one of their drinks but the place was pretty busy on a hot summer Portland day and everyone else seemed to be enjoying theirs as much as I did. Seriously great place, they even have a seating area in the shade, which for Portland truck restaurants is saying something. The only knock is that 6 bucks for a small drink is a lot for me but it is pretty damn good.

Pros: great sellection, interesting menu, grat ingredients
Cons: price
Macbethedge
Macbethedge

Amazing, cant get enough!

5 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2012

Fresh and delicious! Love the combinations, the menu has great options, cold and hot, you can also pick the fruits/veggies that you want, better to go with the drinks already design though! My favorite is tropical greens and the raio.
Friendly staff too!

Pros: organic, healthy , delicious

nonyabusnus
nonyabusnus

yummy

4 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2011

Ordered 3 tems.....cookies n creme milkshake.....ginger lime berry smoothie.....banana strawberry (savana) totaling $16 for three 12 oz drinks.....the milkshake helped a long had craving.....savana has too much banana but still good....ginger lime berry stole the show hands down. Papa gs is just around the corner =)

Pros: taste, location, vegan milkshake
Cons: price, size, banana as filler
junkfoodvegan
junkfoodvegan

Vegan, organic, and delicious

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2010

Great vegan smoothies and juices. You can get healthy options with fruit and greens or more junk food options, with cookies and ice cream. I love Sip, especially on a hot day.

Pros: Vegan, Organic, Tasty
Cons: Pricey
goldie711
goldie711

Disappointment

2 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2010

I place my order for my milkshake and was told by the woman at the counter to return later on to get my drink because another woman would be coming and she would make my drink. When I asked when to return she said she wasn't sure but that it would be at least 15 minutes. It is a confusing story and I'll admit I was confused by the event. I'm not sure why she couldn't make my milkshake. She had just finished making someone a juice, so she wasn't a new employee and she had showed me the soy ice cream she was going to use, so she wasn't out of an ingredient. Very very strange.

Cons: service

Dear Owner and Manager of Sip Juice Cart: