I was very happy to find this cafe in Berwick which had a separate menu within their main menu dedicated specifically to Vegetarian and Vegan items. Options included veg curry and chips, or bean pie and chips. The 'pie' wasn't quite was I was expecting as there was no pastry, but it was still delicious and tasted fresh. Also serve vegan cakes, including 'Lazy Day' cakes. Waiting staff provided great service in checking what was and wasn't vegan friendly. It's a typical cafe menu with chips, fry ups, sausages etc, and a great place to eat when out with meat eating friends/family. Only small con would be I'd have liked hand cut chips rather than (I assumed) frozen, but otherwise A+ for effort.Pros: In expensive, Clearly labelled vegan options, Friendly staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Berwick Upon Tweed Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Sinners Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 338 times since Jan 2013.