Sinbad Mediterranean Grill

Serves meat, veg options available. A family owned and operated independent restaurant with a vegan menu posted on the wall, offering falafel, eggplant, several soups and side dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
200 Mall Circle Dr (/Monroeville Mall Food Court)
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

Button96
Button96

FANTASTIC!

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2014

If you are vegan, go here!!! Just tried the restaurant today and the food is AMAZING! I got the vegan eggplant wrap with white rice on the side. The wrap was delicious and the hot sauce and banana peppers made it especially tasty. The rice was even amazing too. It had some sort of herbs and spices that really gave the rice a good flavor. Secondly, the man who works the cashier is SO friendly and helpful. He asked if I was a vegan and he told me he became a vegan because of his religion. I believe this is the only place in the Monroeville Mall that actually has a vegan menu. I was so impressed that I honestly want to go back tomorrow. Great place!!

Pros: great food, great service , amazing vegan options
Cons: None!

Dear Owner and Manager of Sinbad Mediterranean Grill: