Serves meat, veg options available. Health foods store and restaurant, established since 1981. Vegetarian and vegan friendly menu. Has vegan desserts. Look for the green building. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Caribbean, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Courtnichka
Courtnichka
Courtnichka

Tasty Food

5 Posted on 06 / 14 / 2008

I went to Simply Wholesome for the first time last week and I was very satisfied. There were several vegan options on the menu and I chose the Lentil burger.
The health food store has many interesting local products and the dining area is large and airy.
I enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and look forward to visiting again.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly Staff, Variety on Menu
Cons: Busy (Long wait)
Guest
Guest

vegetarians beware

2 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2007

I was excited to come to this market that I've heard so much about. I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED when the owner said the meat and veggie products are cooked on the same grill. She seemed to be defensive about it. It really shouldn't be that difficult to designate an area on the grill only for veggie products but I guess it doesn't matter to the owners.

Pros: nice environment, interesting menu
Cons: not veggie friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Simply Wholesome: