Simply Raw Bakery and Bistro

Raw vegan desserts and food. Also operates a booth at Biobauernmarkt Freyung on Friday and Saturday. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, Western, European, Take-out

Amy1274
Amy1274

Overpriced

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2014

Whilst the atmosphere of this cafe and bakery is very plesant, and the staff are friendly and efficient, I really do not think that the quality or portion sizes justify the prices. I was very much looking forward to trying a piece of vegan Sachertort, and was prepared to pay the high price as a one-off as it is a speciality item. However, the server then proceeded to cut what I thought was a quite standard sized slice of cake into two! Yes, my small piece was quite rich, but not so much that such a slither was all that I could of eaten. Unfortunately it was also relatively dry, so whilst I do not want to completely judge on one item, I would hesitate to recommend this place

Pros: fully vegan
Cons: very expensive
megs828
megs828

Amazing!

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2014

We ate here twice during our stay in Vienna and absolutely loved the food. We had the salad, zucchini pasta, avocado bread, and bruschetta for lunch. For dessert we tried their version of a traditional Viennese dessert (I think it was Kaiserschmarrn). For breakfast we had their breakfast special which consisted of chive bread, veggies and dip, chocolate pudding, and granola with fruit and homemade almond milk. We also had their cupcakes and some of the cookies/bars. Everything was amazing!!! The "best cookie in town" could probably be renamed to the best cookie ever! My absolute favorite was the nougat bar with a chocolate layer on top which tasted like a KitKat. I would go back to Vienna just to eat here. I should also mention that the ladies working here are very friendly and speak good English.

Pros: Friendly staff, Nice outside sitting area, Delicious food
ohuebler
ohuebler

Very good food and friendly staff

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

Excellent food in a great location with friendly staff and a really nice interior.

Best Zucchini Spaghetti I ever had!

Pros: Quality, Price, Location

aps101
aps101

WONDERFUL!

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

Great raw, vegan bakery. In farmer's market and holiday markets (found them at the Easter Market) but they are opening a store front this month! Congrats to them. I went a bit crazy at this stall...cupcake was amazing as was the cookie. Got lots of little truffle like options all of which I really enjoyed. Lovely selection and lovely people. Make a point of stopping by.

AlexanderGamayunov
AlexanderGamayunov

VERY GOOD!

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

BIO small street market, which is open on Fridays and Saturdays! We easily found him! small stall on wheels with sweets RAV! we tried the pistachio nougat (it is excellent), brownies (very typical, more disliked than liked) and truffle bounty. great place, sorry, that only work 2 days a week! we liked it!

JasminV
JasminV

BIG LOVE

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2013

I LOOOVE this place!
Best vegan sweets in whole Vienna and even raw!
Very friendly staff and owner

Pros: RAW, VEGAN, SWEETS
mgsquared
mgsquared

crazy delicious

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

The brownies are to die for! Everything is packaged beautifully and would make a great gift. If the prices were a bit lower I would be here every Friday. :)

simplyrawbakery
simplyrawbakery
  • raw

chai latte

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2012

last weekend.....
i had the best chai latte - ever !!!!
creamy almondmilk & perfect chai spices...loved it

Dear Owner and Manager of Simply Raw Bakery and Bistro: