Eatery opened by raw food chef Stacey Dougan in late-2013. Offers vegan cooked and raw meals for grab n go, sweets, juices, and an organic salad bar. Located on the second floor by the elevator. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, American, Fast food, Take-out
707 Fremont St Ste 2310 (Downtown Container Park)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101

maynard7
maynard7

Great salad bar

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2015

I couldn't decide what to order from the menu, so I got a salad instead. I choose the medium sized container, and the counter staff added the items I wanted. It ended up being a little over $7, so a good deal. I want to go back before I leave Vegas, and next time I'm going to get the large box. So healthy, and so tasty.... I wish I could eat like this every day!

They do not have tables inside the shop, but there are lots of tables dotted around the premises where you can sit and eat your meal, or take back to your hotel. I went at 200pm, so it was easy to find a seat... at the lunch rush, it may be more difficult. But worth the visit!

Pros: Great flavors, Near all downtown hotels, Great setting
dinakourda
dinakourda

Yay for vegan, but no warm cooked food

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2014

To be clear, this is not a raw food restaurant. It's a vegan place with some raw food, but all the cooked food (tofu, TVP, corn chips) is cold. I think the owners may be a little confused about (raw vs. cooked).

The establishment is located in Container Park a short walk from Fremont Street Experience. The Park is a strip-type mall full of little shops surrounding a park for kids. Lot's of interesting sculptures and photo ops.

The salad bar looks amazing and fresh. I wish I would have ordered that. Instead I took advice from the owner (?) and ordered the nachos. She allowed me to sub diced tomatoes for the pico (I hate raw onions) which was REALLY nice of her.

I feel bad complaining about the nachos because I don't even really like them or TVP (it's so salty). If I have another opportunity, I'll go back for the salad bar just to support the only vegan restaurant in DTLV.

Pros: Customer Service - friendly workers, Clean, cute, and fast, Proximity to Fremont Street
Cons: TVP is yucky/salty (like all TVP), On the expensive side
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Vegan in downtown LV

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2014

When visiting Vegas, we always stay at the Cabana Suites at the El Cortez, so we are thrilled that Simply Pure is at the Container Park across the street. We stopped in one afternoon to check out their hours and left with the key lime pudding. Another night, we got the nachos, raw tacos, lettuce wraps and chocolate ganache to take back to the hotel. Large portions and very tasty, especially the puddings. Very intense and rich. I look forward to trying more menu options on our next trip.

Pros: all vegan , friendly staff

MichaelWatson
MichaelWatson

amazing nachos

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2014

In container park, a collection of shipping containers converted into bars, cafes and shops. Really cool location and the nachos I had were tremendous- good drink collection and awesome cashew cheese.

Pros: lovely staff, very helpful, tasty food, cool location
Cons: no seats inside
NorbieKamantigue
NorbieKamantigue

hello freshness

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2014

I love this place. Unpretentious yet the food are uninhibited. Love the use of spice and the play of textures. I had that meatless chicken wraps made of ground almonds and cashews .... divine! Cold marinara over zucchini pasta is just lovely to the palate and the vegan nachos were fantastic. I am definitely a fan of this place.

cmc09c
cmc09c

Best Raw/semi - raw We've Ever Had!

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

Vegas is tough for vegetarians, especially if you're vegan! My meat eating family loved it too & we can't wait to come back!

Pros: Feel Great Afterward, Good Prices, Friendly Staff
Cons: Off The Strip
MaggieFarquhar
MaggieFarquhar

Simply Awesome!

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2014

I visited Container park and was so happy to realize that they were located there. I had been trying to find a way to get to Simply Pure while visiting Las Vegas, but I didn't realize they were IN container park.

The food was amazing. I had the Nachos with Cashew cheese sauce and the chocolate ganache pudding. Both were very flavorful, and was amazed that the food there was mostly(not fully) raw.

The people working there were very friendly and helpful. I was able to taste the cheese sauce and ganache before I ordered them, so that was cool.

If I didn't live in Chicago, I would definitely go here regularly. Next time I visit, I will be trying the (vegan) Chicken salad wraps. I got to taste some of it, but had already ordered.

Overall, I love this place.. I hope they open up more locations across the country!

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Cool location
Cons: A bit expensive
egietz
egietz

Good and fresh

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

Really good healthy & fresh food, the vegan nachos are a must try!

Pros: Nachos
Cons: No indoor seating, Can be really busy/crammed
kenvegan
kenvegan

Tasty Vegan Food, Some Raw, Some Cooked

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

I was walking around Downtown Vegas, and decided to try the first vegan restaurant that I know of in this area of Las Vegas.

The restaurant is on the second floor of the new Container Park: an interesting looking mall that is constructed out of large metal rectangular containers.

The restaurant is a actually a small counter with a glass cabinet filled with delicious looking vegan goodies.

Seating consists of a few tables on the same floor, and I was lucky to get the one table right in front of this little restaurant.

Another reviewer had mentioned that he thought this was a raw food vegan restaurant, but they have never sold themselves as a raw restaurant.

I ordered the nachos based on a recommendation. Although the nachos were very tasty and the portion was enough for 2 people or one very hungry person, I think the dish could have been even better had the vegan meat and vegan cheese had been heated up. All of their food, as far as I know, is served cold. They mentioned there was no oven on the premises.

I enjoyed a melon kombucha, and the person who served me my food offered me a sample of some delicious energy balls made with nuts and fruits. They also have several fresh puddings that looked great.

It's wonderful to finally see a vegan restaurant option in downtown Vegas. The service is quick, the people working there are very friendly ahd helpful, and the food is tasty.

Pros: Ambiance, Food, Portion sizes large
traceyh
traceyh

First foray into Raw Foods

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2014

This was my first raw food restaurant. The food was very good, well prepared, and attractive. It was a little more bland than I like, but I expect that is part of the raw aspect. Cold foods don't push the scent and flavour as easily as hot, cooked foods. We had a zucchini pasta with maranara and olives, and a vegan chicken wrap, and enjoyed them both.

Pros: Attractive food, Healthy, Friendly, helpful staff
Cons: Small menu, Small dining area
FrankyPan
FrankyPan

delicious

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2014

The juice was nice and cold and the vegan nachos with the cashew sour cream is to die for. Def coming back

sglcklch
sglcklch

Not 100% raw

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

I was under the impression that this place was 100% raw, but it wasn't, and actually quite far from it. They did have a salad bar that had many raw items, but a lot of them were raw by default anyway. There were things like couscous, pad thai, ground "meat", etc. that I assumed were raw until the staff told me otherwise - Couscous was just the regular kind; pad thai was made of glass noodles; ground "meat" was TVP, which was the very opposite of raw...

That aside, the food was passable. I had a small salad box with kale, marinated mushrooms, hummus, pad thai, and raw "chicken" salad (which was more or less a paste. I would have preferred a chunkier texture). Then I got a Thai-inspired wrap filled with pad thai, TVP , herbs, and some kind of Thai chili sauce. The first few bites were pretty good, then the flavors became too strong and almost cloying due to the sugary chili sauce. I was also a little bummed that it came with regular tortilla chips instead of a raw alternative.

This place is not worth traveling out of your way for, but is acceptable for quick vegan bites as long as you don't set the bar too high and expect to find inspiring raw vegan food. Still, choices would be very basic for complete raw vegans. On a brighter note, the staff members were all very nice and charmingly friendly. I also liked that they let me try as many samples as I wanted. All in all, a solid three cows.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: very basic raw options
  • Simply Pure Simply Pure

Hello! Thank you for your review of Simply Pure. My name is Stacey Dougan and I am the owner. My sincere apologies that you were under the impression that we are a 100% raw vegan cafe. We did not list ourselves with Happy Cow. Someone else (don't even know who) listed us without my approval and without me knowing. As a result, misleading information was posted about Simply Pure. We have never claimed to be a 100% vegan raw eatery. I have contacted Happy Cow to make changes immediately to our profile.
    Thank you for visiting us, I do appreciate your business!

Dear Owner and Manager of Simply Pure: