CLOSED: Simple Touch Veggie...

The menu consists of simple, vegan food. Family atmosphere with wi-fi. Opened in Feb 2013 in the former space of Our Daily Bread and next to the Seventh Day Adventist church. Note that the hours vary so be sure to call before you go! Reported closed June 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Jamaican, Fast food, Take-out

FromVegtoVegan
FromVegtoVegan

Worst Vegan Food I've Ever Had

2 Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

The "Cajun chick" sandwich was a hunk of tofu sautéed in garlic. Horribly bland. Unfortunately, it was the only vegan option I could find in the area. The health dept. rating is a "B". Very strange atmosphere. The other people there weren't eating. It may double as some sort of community center. There was Christian literature everywhere. Appears to be family-owned, which is nice. Very friendly service. The kid who took my lunch order seemed like he probably should have been in school, though?

Pros: edible vegan food in a land of fast food, family-owned, friendly service
Cons: food was bland and terrible, "chikn" was just a hunk of bland tofu, "B" Heath dept rating
  • RawsomeRed RawsomeRed

I've eaten here twice and both times the food was great. I LOVE the soft veggie tacos (using the Oat meat) and today I had the O Burger Deluxe (it came with fries). I love the food because it's simply prepared plant-based cuisine and leaves you filling very satisfied and nourished. This is the only place of this type that I could find out here in this food-desert (Cerritos/Norwalk). the restaurant is family-owned and the service is very friendly. I'll be going back for more.

Bdaddylb
Bdaddylb

New Name, same great taste.

5 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2012

Our daily bread is now Simple Touch Veggie Cuisine! Its all the great food as before plus new items! The addition of cury to the menu is great, and lends itself to some cool new options. There is way more seating now, and its brighter too. Great feel, and great food. 5 stars!

Pros: parking on site, great prices, clean and open feel

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Simple Touch Veggie Cuisine: