Serves meat, veg options available. Sandwich and pastry shop offering breakfast and lunch. Makes fresh breads. Has veggie sandwiches; uses dairy and eggs. Could ask to make a vegan sandwich. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Bakery, Take-out, Non-veg
3639 Main St (Mission Inn Ave)
Riverside, California 92501

CarrotKiller
CarrotKiller

Great Food, Limited Options

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2014

This place has a great vegan sandwich that I get with a side of fruit, but is a bit over $10 including tax. They also have a very good deluxe vegetarian chili, also kind of pricey but worth it in my opinion. Fresh ingredients always cost more! The place is super busy, but that's due to the quality of the food, I don't see that as a bad thing.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday October 01, 2013

Pros: Food, Staff
Cons: Limited Options
beitme
beitme

nice place for lunch

Posted on 05 / 27 / 2008

This place only has one vegan item, but it's really good. The value is so-so, but it's pretty healthy. They stop serving the vegan sandwich a little early rendering this place a nice stop for lunch, though nothing more.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, healthy food
Cons: below par value, limited hours
organicgirl
organicgirl

Okay

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2008

The food was fresh, but I expected a lot more vegetarian options. It was very crowded and very expensive (over $50 for our family of 4).

Pros: fresh ingredients
Cons: expensive, crowded, not enough veggie options

carmensb
carmensb

Outstanding

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2007

I found Simple Simon's while walking down Main Street and make it a point to eat there at least once a week, usually 2 or 3 times.

The sandwiches, fruit and veggies are always fresh. A friend picked me up a veggie sandwich, (without my knowledge - I was a true meat person) and it was sooooooooooooo good that I changed my eating habits at that moment. Try it, you will love it.

Pros: great value, terrific staff, just plain good

Dear Owner and Manager of Simple Simon's: