Simple Market - maybe closed

Has gluten-free grocery, natural body care, vitamins, supplements, herbal tinctures & oils, vegan brands such as Daiya, Earth Balance, and Luna & Larry's, Enjoy Life, and others (not all veg). more-less
103 E Van Buren S
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
815-255-0555
OPEN NOW

Mon-Wed 10:30am-5:00pm, Thu 10:30am-7:00pm, Fri 10:30am-5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Simple Market

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

I recently made my quarterly trek out the the northern suburbs to meet up with a family member the lives in Woodstock. After eating at Expressly Leslie (also on the Square) we walked around the square and decided to walk into this place. I must say that I'm impressed, although I don't like to admit it, I lived in Woodstock for a few years as a teenager, I can tell you during that time being vegetarian (now vegan) in Woodstock was not easy. But it's nice to have a place to buy things like vegan cheese/butter in the area...now my relative doesn't have to stress so much about what to feed me when I come up because she can easily procure items from this store.

PS- Groundhog day was filmed in the Woodstock Square, just though I'd give you that tidbit of information.

Dear Owner and Manager of Simple Market - maybe closed: