Simple Enough

Stocks vegan, vegetarian, and non-veg food products. Pre-made sandwiches, vegan cookies, vitamins. more-less

First Review by mgonyeo
JenK6
JenK6

Friendly staff

3 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2010

The people that work there are great! I was looking for vegan vitamins and the staff was very helpful in ordering them for me. They came pretty quick and I got them at a good price. They have quite a selection of items on the shelves too. My only complaint is that I've often found items in the freezer and refrigerator that were expired.

Pros: Helpful staff, Interesting selection
Cons: expired products
mgonyeo
mgonyeo

Great store

5 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2009

This place has a lot of things going for it. They are in a great location, have an amazing selection, and great customer service. My only complaint is that a lot of the products in the freezer look like they have freezer burn.

Pros: Great selection, location, customer service

Dear Owner and Manager of Simple Enough: