Cooperative market providing selections in deli food, fresh produce, vitamins, supplements, bulk staples, chilled and frozen food, personal care products, natural products, and more. more-less
520 N Bullard
Silver City, New Mexico 88061
505-388-2343

First Review by ladycallie
ladycallie
ladycallie

Cute little shop

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2010

I waltzed into this co-op while visiting Silver City for the first time. It is quite small and crowded but has some very precious "gems" inside. Currently the Kumquats are priced amazingly well and organic! They are only $4.50 per pound versus $5 per pound at Albertsons! I wish I had stayed a little longer to look at everything they offered, but from what I could tell it had your basic health foods and a great bulk bin selection. It's not outstanding but it is fantastic!

Pros: excellent location, friendly staff, affordable
Cons: small selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Silver City Food Co-op: