with a cubba soup or couscous, it's just a cool little place to sit and see people, chill out, and relax. nice vibe, when you sit in the Sigmund always some random people will cross your path , or just a good chat with the chef/waiter/bartender will make it a good evening.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Jerusalem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Sigmund closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 380 times since Jan 2013.