Sierra Sundance Whole Foods

Provides fresh produce, local organic produce during growing season, and takes special orders. Call for hours - tell us. more-less
26 Old Mammoth Rd
Mammoth Lakes, California 93546
760-934-8122

First Review by Takoda Rain
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Good Veg*n Options

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

I was curious to check this place out while on vacation in the area, just to see how it compares to stores I go to back in Maryland. It had a comparable veg*n selection of food, cosmetics, toiletries, etc, which I was impressed with. Most items were more expensive than I pay in my local stores, though. Overall, it seems like a great store for veg*n options.

Pros: Good selection of veg*n items, Convenient location, Friendly staff and environment
Cons: Expensive
Takoda Rain
Takoda Rain

sundance

Posted on 05 / 01 / 2011

awesome store, just expanded, but a bit expensive, probably only because the general food consciousness in the area hasnt quite shifted yet... so they have to stay open somehow.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sierra Sundance Whole Foods: