Sidetrack Bar and Grill

Serves meat, veg options available. Burger and bar food joint with veggie items including a black bean burger and tacos, tempeh burger and sandwich, a portobella burger. Vegans need to ask to omit cheese, mayonaise, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vegmcg
sheslikearainbooow
sheslikearainbooow

Nice bar-and-grill experience

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2014

This is one of my favorite places to bring visiting family- the bar and grill style of Sidetrack's is really friendly and lively. They mostly serve meat stuff, but they do have several yummy vegetarian options! Sidetrack's is famous for their burgers, and they don't leave us out of the deliciousness- there is a black bean burger and a portabello burger with the "meat" portion changed out for a huge portabello mushroom. (That's my favorite.) I'm not sure how vegan-friendly it is, since I'm not vegan, but I'm certain they can make accomodations.

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, good atmosphere
Cons: noisy, fries are meh
vegmcg
vegmcg

Best veg burger, ever.

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2009

The tempeh burger is so, so very good. The menu offers vegetarian subs for almost any item.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sidetrack Bar and Grill: