Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food menu, specifies lists which dishes can be prepared vegan and/or gluten-free. Vegan items include a la carte dishes, soups, noodle, fried rice, and curry. Fine Thai decor. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

LauraOehlerBouchy
LauraOehlerBouchy

vegan friendly

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2015

The food was good not great. They we're very willing to accommodate making vegan dishes.

glpoisson
glpoisson

great food

Posted on 02 / 09 / 2014

I knew I would be passing through Stockton around lunch time and looked here for a restaurant recommendation. Siamese Street headed the listings and I am very glad it did. The service was quick and efficient and the food superb. I had Kra Tiem with tofu and my friend had Rad Na. I will have to figure out the Kra Tiem sauce as it clung to the tofu unlike most soy sauce based ones and lent an excellent flavor to the vegetables. Generous portions at a reasonable price made for a very enjoyable dining experience.

LanBui