Siam Fusion

Serves meat, veg options available. Small Thai restaurant with friendly atmosphere and a vegetarian menu. Serves dishes such as pad thai, tofu with vegetables, and vegetarian salad rolls. Be sure to ask for no eggs in vegetarian dishes as they put eggs in some dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
6845 Highland Rd (Bogie Lake Rd )
White Lake, Michigan 48383
248-887-1300

First Review by truemornings
martyrthisthat
martyrthisthat

Yuck!

1 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2011

I've been here a number of times. One of the times I was served a pad thai, that had meat in it. I told them that I couldn't eat it and they gave me a dish that was so covered in peanuts it was inedible. Once I found a small beetle and also hair. I can shrug off a bad experience, but several? No thank you.

Pros: thai, next to a pet store
Cons: passive aggressive staff, dirty, poor food quality
truemornings
truemornings

Good Thai Veggie Place

4 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2011

Been there a few times, really tasty Thai food. There's a nice seperate section for vegetarians. They give you big portions so there's no need for an appetizer. Nice atmosphere as well. I love their veggie pad thai! The only complaint is they are sometimes slow to serve because there's only one cook...not sure why.

Pros: Vegetarian menu, Take-Out, Decently priced
Cons: A bit slow if busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Siam Fusion: