Serves meat, veg options available. Thai restaurant with vegetable/vegetarian section on the menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Crakkerjakk
mbentz
mbentz

BEST CURRY EVER

4 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2014

They have the most delicious curry I've ever tasted! And the soup is good too. Nice, quiet place with good service.

Pros: tasty, good service, nice location
scottie1134
scottie1134

Very good on taste

3 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2013

But I felt as though my dish was an appetizer. The fake beef was not very good. The sauce was amazing. After I finished my take out order. I took the left over sauce home, and made myself some morning star chicken strips with it. Then, I was finally full. But for $10 and not being filled up at all, I was a little disappointed. It's the main reason my friends never want to even go to these vegan places.

Pros: Taste, a vegan option
Cons: Cost, quanity
Rich Wildgrube
Rich Wildgrube

Ask for Vegan Menu

4 Posted on 11 / 02 / 2012

Be careful. The Vegetarian section of the standard menu has curry and other dishes made with fish sauce. Ask for the Vegan Menu - a separate menu. The yellow curry was excellent. The Vegan menu is extensive. I'll be back to check other dishes.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Selection, Friendly waitress
Cons: Vegetarian has fish sauce

Crakkerjakk
Crakkerjakk

Area classic now has vegan menu

4 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2012

Siam Cafe has been around for a while and is one of the better Thai restaurants in Albuquerque. They recently acquired a multi-page vegan menu with multiple soy-meats and of course tofu.

I can report that the pad thai is excellent.

Pros: Good food, Large Portions
Cons: Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Siam Cafe: