CLOSED: Siam 21

Serves meat, veg options available. Has tofu dishes and will make vegan upon request. Ask kitchen to clean pans before making the vegetarian dishes. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Beer, Non-veg
742 W 21st St (Colley Ave)
Norfolk, Virginia 23517
757-624-2455

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Kate811
Steven
Steven

If I could hug it, I would, for sure.

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2010

Every time I have ever been, same guy waits on me. He tells me to sit wherever I want, then TELLS me to order immediately. Pirate Treasure Tofu is heaven on a plate. He's sorta gruff, but he gives this place a certain feel. Perhaps one I can't get enough of. Gonna get him a holiday card this year. Check out their ALL VEG MENU.

Pros: Waiter, food, waiter
Rusty
Rusty

Blah

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2009

Was great to find tofu and fresh veggies after a flight from Chicago. However the food was blah, sauces were boreing. The starter salad with peanut dressing is wonderful!!!

Pros: Great salad, Tofu, Fresh veg
Cons: Blah, Boreing sauces
allieann
allieann

fantastic food; nice atmosphere

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2008

i ate here on recommendation of the owner of the white pig (in charlottesville) and was thoroughly impressed. the food was amazing and the atmosphere was fantastic. everything we ate there was incredible (and i was a 6 months pregnant, so i was pretty picky!)

Pros: price, healthy cuisine, friendly staff
Cons: location

Kate811
Kate811

Yummy!

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2008

They have their own veggie friendly menu!! Another great place to bring your non-veg friends!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Siam 21: