Cooking done in vegetable ghee. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Indian, Pizza
B1 & B2, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai, India 400059
022-29259500

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Shubhams green, Mumbai

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2010

I tried to order some food in here. The waiter spoke good English (I am deighted to say as my Hindi is appalling) yet still struggled to get his head round the concept of dairy free food. The manager eventually intervened and all appeared to be well.

The food I was given wasn't anything special but it filled a gap. After I had ordered a bottle of mineral was placed on my table even though I didn't order it. When the bill came the water was included on the bill even though I hadn't touched the water. Shoddy.

There is a place along the street on the opposite side called Hariprasad. I've never been to Hariprasad but I recommend it as an alternative to Shubham Greens since they are only 100 yards apart. If you face Shubham Greens, Hariparasad is to your right. Also Veg Corner is probably about 50 metres away from Hariprasad. If you face the T junction right beside Hariprasad, turn right and you will come to the hotel that contains Veg Corner.

Cons: Disappointing service

Dear Owner and Manager of Shubham Greens: