Serves meat, veg options available. Small family run traditional Indian restaurant. Menu is half vegetarian. Will provide glasses when you bring your own wine. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Non-veg
200 New Jersey Ave (Rte 30)
Absecon, New Jersey 08201

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Jewlelil

Shreeji is AMAZING

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2009

I'm a college student in PA and grew up just outside of Absecon. Whenever I come home from school, going to Shreejis is a must. Their menu offers as many vegetarian options as it does offer meat options. If you love Indian food, it is the perfect place to go. The portions are great and I love the owners. They also own a little grocery which is down the street which is also a great place to go. I would recommend going here to anyone who likes to try new food. They also have a spicy rating and some great "beginner" style dishes to see what you like (it's called a Thaili which comes with a mango drink, naan, three dishes, yogurt, dessert and rice. Their food is always fabulous and you can never go wrong with a visit.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff (family owned), Great Value
Cons: May not be totally vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Shreeji: