Serves meat, veg options available. Open 24/7 coffee shop environment. Menu is heavy on meat, dairy, and egg but does offer soy drink options (at extra charge), ovo-lacto breakfast all day, a veggie wrap, a veggie burger (with vegan pattie made in-house) - vegans can ask to hold the mayonnaise, and vegan cookies. Has wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Non-veg
121 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, Arizona 85701
520-882-5544

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by clairems
AudreyHarry
AudreyHarry

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2012

This is the favorite downtown hangout of a lot of friends. Great atmosphere and welcoming staff with tons of great options to order.

I had the beans and rice, which come with toast. The combo was extremely flavorful and a powerful lunch. Good deal as well!

Pros: Location, Flavor, Price
clairems
clairems

Good stop

4 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2010

Had the George Carlin burrito (minus cheese & sour cream) and it hit the spot. Black beans, rice, sauteed spinach, carrots, bell peppers & green chilies with their homemade salsa--really good stuff.

I also had a vegan chocolate chip cookie which looked kind of blah but I gave it a shot anyway--turned out to be amazing. Flavor & texture were spot on. Don't let the paleness fool you!

Staff was really friendly and laid back and the atmosphere was comfortable. I really wish I lived closer so i could try more of the menu, but sadly I'm only here for one night.

OH, and they're open 24/7! And it's an employee-owned restaurant! Can't find much to complain about with this place. I highly recommend it! Enjoy!

Pros: good food, good prices, friendly staff
Cons: not close enough to my house, i live in NJ, they should franchise :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Shot in the Dark: