Shore Bird Restaurant and...

Serves meat, veg options available. All-you-can-eat gourmet lunch and dinner salad bar. Dinner bar is mostly vegetarian and starts from 4:30pm, cost is around $14. Drinks and smoothies menu available. Try their delicious and refreshing non-alcoholic "Hula Hula". Set directly on Waikiki Beach where you can watch the sunset. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by cindy_seattle
cindy_seattle
cindy_seattle

Above average

2 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2010

My husband who eats SAD wanted to try this one out, which was just down the street from our hotel. Little did he know he would have to cook his own meat! At any rate, I was able to eat vegan via the salad bar, but there were not alot of choices in my opinion. Vegetarian would possibly fair better than I. Nice ambiance though and was nice to sit near the ocean view. Prices are moderate.

Pros: friendly staff, good service, unique style
Cons: parking, vegan choices

Dear Owner and Manager of Shore Bird Restaurant and Beach Bar: