Excellent lovely atmosphere interesting food experiments great way to engage wholeheartedly with raw food...massive and exciting range of green smoothies....loved the environment....
Great raw food place with a focus on salads, smoothies and super foods. When I went, the salad plate included raw zucchini pasta, marinated cabbage and spinach and seaweed. Prices were ok (for raw food) - a small plate for $10, large for $15. There are lots of super smoothies for around $8. The setting is swish and minimalist.Pros: Great salads, Smoothies
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Northcote Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Shokuiku closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 812 times since Jan 2013.