Serves meat, veg options available. Burger joint in East Millcreek area. Four vegetarian patties offered: garden, chipotle black bean, boca, and veggie. Veggie patty is only vegan option. Vegans to specify "no pink sauce" but can substitute ketchup and mustard. Patties are cooked on same grill as meat but on a separate section. Patties can be ordered as wraps. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Navegante
Navegante

Fast Food Joint With Vegan Burger

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2014

As I pulled in to this small fast food joint, I immediately noticed "Try a meatless burger" on their sign board. This is the first time I've seen that in Salt Lake. I got excited and I asked about vegan options and was told that they currently offer for different veggie burgers (chipotle black bean, garden, boca, and veggie) but only one is vegan (veggie). Darn! Their burgers come with "pink sauce" which contains mayo, so skip that and get ketchup and mustard instead. After all my questions, the person taking my order asked if I wanted cheese, lol! The veggie burgers are cooked on a separate side of the grill. I tried out the veggie burger. It was good, and cheap. Not amazing, but I'd definitely go here again if I was in the area and needed a quick vegan burger fix.

Pros: Advertising the veggie options, 4 different veg-burgers, Cheap and quick
Cons: Only 1 vegan burger, Small with no restrooms

Dear Owner and Manager of Shivers: