Shiloh Vegetarian Cafe

Opened Mar 2014, this is a small vegetarian cafe bistro that makes kosher Israeli cuisine. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Bakery, Catering, Middle Eastern, Kosher, Israeli
Torstrasse 159 (Ackerstr.)
Berlin, Germany 10115

Mon-Thu 12:00pm-8:00pm, Fri 10:00am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by Phonique
O-liv
O-liv

Great food!

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2015

We went here twice as it was close to our hotel, and very good! I strongly recommend the falafel, the best I ever had! The staff is very friendly.

Pros: Falafel, Great food, Staff speak english
Cons: No vegan deserts
blackxcloud
blackxcloud

great pitta

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2015

Went for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. I had a houmous bowl with mushrooms and tofu, falafel and lentils. Served with the best pitta bread, I had to order more.

Pros: smiths artwork on walls. billie holiday on the spe, very vegan friendly. , lovely staff
sjane88
sjane88

Great Tasty Food!

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2014

We stumbled across this place after attempting to go to Kopps (closed). I had a dish of hummus with warm tofu and spinach. My boyfriend had a pita sandwich with falafels. It was simple food but very tasty. I'm already craving the dish again! They had some vegan cookies available as well. The staff were helpful and friendly as well. I highly recommend this place for a simple but tasty meal.

RemyD
RemyD

Beautiful Food

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2014

If you are worried about vegan options, don't be. This place is incredible. I had warm hearty bread and hommus and I have no criticisms at all.

Also, they have an English menu so don't be shy if you are a traveller.

Jetmarley
Jetmarley

amazing food and service

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2014

This place is a must visit if you're looking for the best falafel and hummus outside of Israel. Keren is a wonderful lady who provides such friendly service and speaks excellent English. The ginger tea is also amazing!!!
We can't wait to go back to Shiloh for some more falafel whilst staying in Berlin.

Pros: food, service, English speaking staff
Sternanis
Sternanis

Nice food and atmosphere

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2014

Pretty and neat place with many vegan options (wraps, salads, hummus plate..) It's not so expensive and tasty. Also has various drinks including fruit smoothies (you can also ask for combination of fruits available). Nice place for a meal or a snack. No free wifi.

Pros: Food, location, ambience
Cons: Not super friendly, orders take some time
MateuszK
MateuszK

Best hummus ever!

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

We went there on a cold, rainy day hoping that they serve something vegan and we’re really happy that we stumbled across this place. It was a busy day for them and the waiting time was very long (we got some lemonade on the house while waiting, which was surely a nice gesture), but it was totally worth it, since we ended with a dish featuring the best hummus we've ever eaten (and we’ve eaten a lot of hummus in our lives!). It's also worth mentioning that Karen, the owner, is extremely nice person. Strongly recommended!

Pros: great food, friedly staff, reasonable prices
Phonique
Phonique

great quality & vegan friendly

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

great quality of israelian dishes from regular humus to pickled mango. everything there is homemade and the portions have a reasonable seize, if you order the soup with couscous, you can be sure you can't anything more after it. the stuff and the owner Keren are very helpful!

Pros: great quality, vegan friendly, reasonable price

Dear Owner and Manager of Shiloh Vegetarian Cafe: