Sherry's: The Healthy Gourmet

Large health food store near Babylon train station i Long Island. Stocks varied selections including vitamins and nutritional supplements, cereal, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by Jess McNeill
Jess McNeill
Jess McNeill

Very expensive but good selection

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

They usually have what I need and do carry the normal and obscure items you would find in a larger health food store. (Whipped non-dairy topping, organic baby food, dried bulk items, vegan cookies/chips, local items, beauty items and vitamins) They are helpful and will locate an item over the phone. It's the closest to my house so I will continue shopping there for things I cannot find at my normal grocery store but they Are expensive, even compared to whole foods.

Pros: Helpful staff, Large selection, Local items
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Sherry's: The Healthy Gourmet: