I say this only because I am new to the city and still lost constantly: when you get to 1 Huang Tian Zhi Jie, go inside the mall, take the elevator to the 4th floor, hang a left when you get out of the elevator, walk down a weird outdoor corridor then turn right. Now you have found it! Once you are there they will bring the buffet to you; there are 6 dishes that come out on trays that you can refill to your heart's desire. They food is insanely filling but pretty good. It wouldn't be my first choice for Indian, but if you're starving and have 50 RMB it's the place for you.
It felt very authentic, right down to the no-alcohol policy. This is what I would call real Indian food, meal style! Delicious and well worth the trip.Pros: Authentic, Extremely tasty, Cheap
Cons: No alcohol, Weird building
This is a very unique restaurant that serves an Indian buffet. It is a pure veg restaurant. The great thing is that the food is what they call "Homestyle." I had never had homestyle before, and now understand that it means the food is less spicy and less oily. It is really quite different from Indian food I have had before in restaurants. The restaurant is mostly Indian customers, but they are quite welcoming of me, a non-Indian. I would try the place out if you are in Guangzhou.Pros: Unique food, Low fat/oil
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Guangzhou Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Sharmaji Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 768 times since Jan 2013.