The first Shamanic restaurant in Peru that is dedicated to delivering ancient shamanic food practices straight onto each guest's table. Offers vegan and raw food with salads as well as traditional Peruvian dishes like stuffed avocado and Andean potatoes. The plate of the day might include soup, bread, beans, rice, quinoa, seitan, salad bar, and tea. Its mission is to educate people to cooperate with the new generation for the preservation of our world. Dairy is used in some sauces and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Raw, Peruvian, Western, Juice bar, Salad bar
Santa Catalina Ancha 366-B
Cusco, Peru
0051-984761007

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by scottierae
braunsberger
braunsberger

Very enjoyable and affordable dining experience

5 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

We just had dinner at Shaman Restaurant and really loved the experience. I can recommend the Quinoa Soup; it is truly delicious. The filled Avocado was outstanding too. The place has a lot of atmosphere and is very cozy.

Pros: Excellent food, Great prices for what you get, Friendly staff
danielacaporali
danielacaporali

Friendly place in Cuzco!

4 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

Nice place with good vegan, vegetarian and raw options. Simple, tasty and honest price. Totally recomend it (:

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff, Tasty
Cons: Noisy, Few tables
VeganVegasGirl
VeganVegasGirl

Healthy Food/ Big Portions!

5 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

We ate here twice while in Cusco! Amazing (huge) dishes, prepared with great care. We loved the quinoa soup! Consider splitting salads, as they are enormous! Loved the "wall of wisdom"!

Pros: large menu
Cons: can be hard to find (it's in a small side street)

proper or pompous?
proper or pompous?

just okay

3 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2013

the staff can be friendly, but i've seen them try to push the "spiritual" products they sell on other customers. the food is okay, and not too expensive.

Pros: location
Cons: not all vegan
FuyukiKato
FuyukiKato

Perfect!!!

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2013

recommend SET-MENU!
becouse that is only 14.80sol!!
salad,bread,soup,main,tea and love!!!
everything delicious.

i love Cusco.becouse there have Shaman Restaurant.

16/Oct/2013

Pros: excellent food, nice vibe, smoke-free
DIANE240378
DIANE240378

great deal for 20soles

2 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2013

i ate here twice at night while in cusco. The food was amazing value with large amount of lovely healthy food made & displayed with love. There are also lots of variety to choose from on the menu. However there was something missing which i cant really put my finger on, i dont know if it was the music or the lighting but there was something with the atmosphere. The communal table was good for eating, meeting & chatting to others but i did not like how the coca powders & other powder stuff was abit pushed on you to buy by a staff member & how there spiritual beliefs were pushed too. Maybe it was just me at the time but i felt it was abit much on my first visit so on my second visit i did not engage in conversion as much. Overall it is one of the best restaurants for vegan food in cusco & the staff mean well so definitely give it a go & see what you think.

Pros: great menu, spiritual, good service
Cons: too pushy on selling powder products, too deep on preaching spiritual beliefs, no cheap menu of the day at lunchtime
Andes
Andes

AMAZING IN FOOD AND ART

5 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

Discovering this place was amazing, I felt at home and could enjoy the way they prepare the meals. The salad bar was diverse up to 10 options which is very good for the Peruvian standard. It was expensive considering the quantity of food and I was very satisfied with everything. Thanks a lot for being there and sure will return there one day.

Pros: Nice Music, Great art with philosophy, Good raw options
Cons: A little inside, but not great deal, Still small, but bigger than many others
aisawesome
aisawesome

huge menu!

5 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

Huge extensive menu! so much to choose from! They have a board filled with animal rights and vegan pictures which is awesome. The bathrooms were decorated as well, with spiritual and beautiful pictures.

They have free roasted corn on the table to snack on while waiting. As for dinner, I went with the healthy option of getting a huge salad (as it felt like I wasn't eating enough vegetables on my trip!) It was very yummy..avocado, beets, greens etc

My friend got the quinoa soup and I had wished I had gotten it, but she was so full so she did let me finish it. We had a lot of quinoa soup on our trip but this was definitely the best one!! sooo good! (It also came with bread which was very tasty). She also got an order of french fries which the way they came out..was very cute. They were tasty.

The workers were all very friendly and nice. A customer was actually teaching them English while we were eating and that was really sweet to watch/listen to.

I'd highly recommend this place!

alfredge
alfredge

Awesome! Fantastico!!

5 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

Best place in Cusco. Vegan food cooked with love. I recommend this place to everyone. Menu is always served with soup. Prices are OK. The atmosphere is great.

scottierae
scottierae

Fantastic Find!

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2013

The menu is very extensive, even includes raw options, and reasonably priced for the touristy Cusco area. I had the quinoa vegetable soup, which was delicious and a much larger serving than I expected (12 soles). That was enough for a meal, but I had already ordered some potatoes in Andean sauce (10 soles), which were also pretty tasty. The atmosphere was quaint, and the service very friendly. I will definitely go back again before I leave the area.
Updated from previous review on Monday January 14, 2013

Pros: Extensive Menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Shaman Restaurant: