Twin Cities' co-op market, established since 1972, originally at corner of 22nd and Franklin. Offers fresh organic produce, deli food, nutritional vitamins and supplements, natural groceries. more-less
2823 E Franklin Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55406
612-338-2465

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Ms. Bella
EverydayTastiness
EverydayTastiness

good produce

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

Great selection of produce and bulk bins. Prices are a bit higher than some other coops. Good deli and bakery case always have some vegan options. Decent for a light meal after shopping.

aejervin
aejervin

Great Community, Great Food

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2013

My extended family and I have eaten here many times over the years. My favorite is the salad bar, which includes a wonderful variety of lettuces, other fresh vegetables, beans, and other items, along with spectacular dressings. But I also love the Ruby (vegetarian Rueban, also favored by other family members), Vegan burrito, and other items. Seating can be a problem on weekends, but I highly recommend the Seward Community Co op for its food and ambiance.

Ms. Bella
Ms. Bella

Wrong address is listed.

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2010

This place has moved to the 28th block of Franklin. I got off the bus in the ice and snow and had to trudge the additional length in cold weather. It was worth the extra mile, however although I could have saved the time. The store is well stocked and has sufficient items in the deli for ready made light meals. On the public transit. Minneapolis rocks with this location on the public transit lines.!

Pros: great selections, on public transit, organic produce
Cons: wrong address listed, meats sold

Dear Owner and Manager of Seward Community Co-op: