You will find this place inside the petrol garage there is a big sign in English, go straight after you pass the railway crossing at the five junction intersection. There is a really good selection and it is very cheap. Even though it is in a petrol station it is actually quite big. There is even a seating area. Make sure you go fairly early because these Thai style places tend to run out by lunchtime or early afternoon.
I was surprised that there were no reviews on happy Cow for veggy restaurants in Korat. So let's hope that this review gets the ball rolling as there are several in the city.
This restaurant is not fancy. It has outside seating only and is located off of a petrol station. However, don't let that put you off as its a good place. The food is cheap, there's a good selection and they have red rice.
There's a veggy food shop selling many products next to the restaurant.
The staff are friendly and helpfu.
Toilets are available at the back of the petrol station.
The place is very clean.
The rather 'serious' music can become a little annoying after a while.
Cons: Music, No raw food, no 'view'
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Korat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Seven Steps closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 174 times since Jan 2013.