Sestres Coffee Shop

Casual coffeehouse with wi-fi. Offers many vegan as well as gluten free and traditional pastries along with coffee from around the world. more-less

First Review by hazelcelt
goddessdanielle
goddessdanielle

vegan desserts? YES PLEASE!

5 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2013

I have been frequenting this place for a while now and I must say, Yummmmmmmy!!!
Try the raw desserts too, the vegan baclava is superb.

Pros: desserts galore , coffee for those who drink that lol, vegan hot chocolate!
Cons: needs to be open later than 6pm
vegangela
vegangela

Wonderful Treats and Staff!

5 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2012

I go to Sestres any time I get the chance. They have a great deal of vegan and gluten-free options. Everything is always fresh, delicious, and served with a friendly smile.

The ladies who run it go out of their way to make sure you're well-served and happy. I can't say enough about how amazing this place it!

your_ad_here
your_ad_here

The best vegan sweets.

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

I love Sestres. Their desserts are small but rich and delicious without being too sweet. Everything I've had is delicious, but the Leela's bites are my favourite. They also make savoury puff pastry pockets. They have a soy meat one and a spinach and tofu.

I only wish they were in Toronto so I could eat them more often!

Pros: savoury and sweet baked goods, delicious, fairly priced
Cons: in Hamilton :(
Lee A
Lee A

Ottawa Street Gem

4 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2012

A delightfully spotless cafe on Ottawa Street featuring European style pastries, cake and adorable, not too sweet bites. Over half the desserts are vegan, the other half are gluten free and many are both! The portions are not large but very pretty and tasty.

I dropped by last week with my daughter and we enjoyed chatting with the owner while eating our treats. You can also order cakes and desserts for catered events.

Pros: Interesting Vegan Sweets, Clean, Friendly staff
hazelcelt
hazelcelt

Cute little Veg-friendly Cafe!

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2012

Enjoy a bold, delicious Americano (Cappuccino, coffee, tea, etc.) with soy or simply black, and several divine, decadent sweets such as their Walnut Bites, Coconut Swirls, Cranberry Swirls, or Pyramids Vegan! There are many more to indulge in but I just loved the Walnut Bites--they tasted just like cookie dough!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, variety
Cons: small portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Sestres Coffee Shop: