No storefront. Vegan bakery operating out of a home in San Isidro. Call to make your custom order. more-less
San Isidro District
Lima, Peru

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

Vegan baked goods in Lima!!

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2012

I found this place through Facebook, where they do most of their marketing. I got to Lina on Christmas Eve, which is when Peruvians celebrate Christmas, and I wanted to make sure that there were vegan baked goods for when I arrived, so I ordered a dozen cupcakes, 2 dozen Christmas cookies, and a lucuma cheesecake a week before an had them delivered to the house the afternoon of Nochebuena. They all were outstanding. My wife and I are vegan, but nobody else in the family is and everyone scarfed it all down in disbelief. They couldn't believe they were all vegan. I ordered a Black Forest cake (torta de selva negra), a strawberry cake, a 1/2 dozen blueberry cupcakes, 1/2 dozen red velvet cupcakes, and 3 dozen Christmas cookies for New Year's Eve. All phenomenal.

Pros: Awesome, Fair prices, They can deliver
Cons: No storefront

Dear Owner and Manager of Sesamo Pasteleria Vegana: