Vegan bakery cafe located in back of Veganz. Serves a variety of different types of food including soul food and deli food. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Italian, German, Bakery, Take-out
Spessartstrasse 2 (Berger Str)
Frankfurt, Germany 60385

vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

awesome!

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2014

Great cafe inside Veganz. Has sandwiches, hot dishes, fresh juices, sweets and coffee. Enjoyed the pizza buns!

Poppycat
Poppycat

Great vegan treat!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

Their desserts are so delicious! I have tried several cakes and desserts. All of them were awesome. You won't recognize it's vegan.
Sandwiches are also tasty. They have Veggie croquette burger and Bagel sandwiches. It's simple and good. It's not always there, but I love the pizza roll.
Their meal is also excellent. I have tried Pasta pesto sauce, Chili sin carne with tortilla roll, Lasagna. I am always satisfied.
I am so grateful that Sesamo is there. It made my vegan life so wonderful. Since it's there I can just buy sandwich and pastry like other people!
But it's a bit pricy. So I cannot go there every day, but twice a week.

vegankiwis
vegankiwis

Handy vegan deli

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

Sesamo is a great place to grab a bite before or after shopping in the vegan supermarket. It's located in the front of Veganz and is 100% vegan.

We tried a delicious stuffed pepper with a side of potato balls, and one of their fresh bagels.

The German pastries in the cabinet are a real treat too - try the apple strudel or the custard apple cream pastry.

Pros: 100% vegan, handy location, tasty food

Tofuschnecke
Tofuschnecke

Bistro in the vegan supermarket lobby

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

The food is ok, but rather expensive.
And they don't want to employ "vegan activists", which isn't something I like to hear from a vegan bistro.

Andrea249
Andrea249

amazing cake!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2013

great vegan cake!!

Pros: really friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sesamo: