REMOVED: Sergi Arola Gastro

Serves meat, veg options available. When inquiring about reservations online or by phone, you need to let them know you are a vegan or vegetarian and a separate menu will be created for you. Chef changes menu every two months. MAY 2015 REPORTED NO MORE VEGAN/VEG FOOD. REMOVED. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Spanish, Non-veg
Calle de Zurbano 31
Madrid, Spain 28010

Mon-Sat 9:00pm-11:30pm, Mon-Fri 2:00pm-3:30pm

• Reservations required

First Review by Happycheca

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2015

Today I called to this place to request a vegan option in advance. But unfortunately,I was told there were no vegan or vegetarian options on menu ans the restaurant wasn't going to prepare me anything on request. I was very disappointed because most restaurants are usually helpful and try to satisfy special dietary needs,but here talking to the people who run the restaurant I didn't feel any will to help me and even to offer a plain vegetable dish. This place has nothing to do on Happy cow app.

Pros: for vegetarians and vegans no pros
Cons: no vegetarian or vegan options whatsoever. No will

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Sergi Arola Gastro: