Serves meat, veg options available. A dedicated gluten-free facility with focus on whole grains, organic fruits and veggies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Take-out, Non-veg
664 Main St
Dunedin, Florida 34698
727-483-9233

Open Tue-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 8am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by AlliTheJohnson
gigbuilder
gigbuilder

I Love This Place!

4 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2014

Located just outside downtown Dunedin this cafe is a gem. They specialize in a healthy fare, using very little oil and organic produce.

The kitchen is right behind the bar so you can see meals being made, which I like... They don't hide anything because they don't have to.

Their menu contains a number of vegan and non-vegan items so they can accommodate almost any diet.

My favorite is their nut-meatloaf and gravy and my wife loves their Penne.

Staff is extremely friendly and makes you feel right at home.

Pros: Organic Produce, Extremely Healthy, Friendly Staff
Cons: Not open on Monday
BeckyFL
BeckyFL

Just found this place

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2014

We just recently found this place. Quite a few vegan choices are available. I had the Penne Fresco and found it to be delicious! While we were there, we could watch the kitchen crew as they were making everything from scratch! I can't wait to try more. I think the Kale Salad may be next on my list!
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 18, 2013

LOVE the Asian Kale Salad! If you are there for dinner, try the chickpea cakes too. They are excellent. We also happened to hit when there was a vegan option in their Meals to Go case and we were heading to my dad's. We got the stuffed kale to go along with an avocado chia seed pudding. Both were healthy and delicious!

BeachBabe
BeachBabe

Great Place!

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

Cute little place near artsy downtown Dunedin. Nice website with the owner's story about her health struggles and what saved her, motivating her to open the restaurant. Although it's a small place and the menu isn't huge, there are plenty of vegan choices. I have had the penne fresco, the tacos, and the stir fry, all of which were amazing. Will definitely keep going back!

Dear Owner and Manager of Serendipity Cafe: