Sequoia Whole Foods and Nat...

Local organic whole foods plus vitamins and natural products. Staffed by registered nutritional consultants. Previously on Weldon. more-less
114 Highfield Street (St. George)
Moncton, New Brunswick E1C 5W2
506-386-8518

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by blacky
Tre
Tre

My new favorite place

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2011

I just found out this store existed! It's wonderful! They stock almost everything that I've been having to order online. Especially Daiya cheese. Everyone was very nice and helpful and I'll for sure being going back every pay day from now till forever. I really appreciate a store like this in Moncton!

Pros: Good prices, Good stock, Nice staff
blacky
blacky

Bright Clean Organic

Posted on 03 / 20 / 2011

If its not Organic its not in Sequoia; I love this Store If I need something its ordered. If I have a question I have an expert to answer. Lovely selection of earth friendly baby products. Produce, Meat,beans. Great Selection.

Pros: Produce, Order on request, Knowledgeable staff
Cons: Some items very pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Sequoia Whole Foods and Natural Products: