CLOSED: Sentosa

Serves meat, veg options available. Milford restaurant serving Chinese food. Has extensive vegetarian menu. Casual setting with 4 tables for seating. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

LauraT
LauraT

closed

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2011

I believe this restaurant has closed (if this is the same one that was in the Big Lot shopping center). Too bad as it was very good.

newlyvegan10
newlyvegan10

It's my favorite place

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2010

I eat here EVERY tuesday with a girlfriend of mine and we love it! The people are so nice and the food is super tasty! The vegetarian wonton and general tsoa's mushroom will make you never miss meat!

jtct203
jtct203

Vegetarian take out and delivery!

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2008

Now that's what I am talking about! Love the Vegetarian Seseme Chicken and love even more the fact that they deliver to my front door!

Pros: good selection, great price
Cons: limited seating

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sentosa: