Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Menu includes a list of vegetarian options with mock duck or tofu, vegetarian sauce. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2422 Central Ave NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55418
612-781-3046

Open Mon-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by knejedly
knejedly
knejedly

My new favorite

4 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2012

First, thank you Happy Cow for helping me to find a vegan friendly restaurant, and what a wonderful find this was! The place appears very fun, funky and clean. The service was excellent, everyone was attentive and the food was AMAZING! They have a separate menu for vegetarian and vegan options and you do have to compare it to the main menu for the dish descriptions. The dishes are reasonbly priced and our selections were colorful, appealing and very flavorful. I have found my new favorite restaurant! I love the NE location ~ no traveling to downtown or uptown during rush hour. I would give this a five cow rating except that the highest one available for a non-vegetarian restaurant is four, which I cant' really argue in principle.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sen Yai Sen Lek: