Modern restaurant on 2 levels, small place. Nov 2012 changed ownership; previously Loving Hut Vegetarian Bien Xanh. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Western, Fast food, Take-out

Liz.y
Liz.y

Good mushroom salad!

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2014

Visited this restaurant today, because I live nearby. It was not easy to find, because the numbers of the houses a tricky and the map not quite correct. The menu is only in vietnamese, but fortunately the waiter found someone who could speak english. We ordered a crispy noodle dish and a mushroom salad. We didn´t like the crispy noodles so much, but nevertheless it was good. Best was the salad!!! The staff was friendly and helpful. I´ll check out more dishes soon - with a dictionary ;)

Pros: tasty food, helpful staff
Cons: only vietnamese menu
gallivantingnomad
gallivantingnomad

Loving Hut

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2011

It's not fancy atmospherically but the food is great. I went at lunch time and had the food from the food stall out the front and ate inside. Cost 34000VND for a big plate of food with rice and Soup, with a banana to finish it off.

They had about 10 different dishes at the stall and they let me try a little of each, all with very different amazing flavours. I glanced at the menu, looked ok but I was more interested in what they had on offer outside.

The staff are warm and friendly.

Pros: Staff, Food
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++